Children can attend Yorkies from the age of 3 years (term time), during holiday club we take children from 3 to 7 years. If your child is offered a place at York Road Nursery from the term after their third birthday, then your child can join Yorkies as well, space permitting.
Children can join the waiting list for Yorkies Daycare up to a year in advance. Parents should complete the Application Form, stating their preferred sessions. Registration does not guarantee you a place although we try to accommodate as many children as possible. If you no longer need a place at Yorkies we would be grateful if you would let us know so we can remove you from the waiting list. The waiting list registration form is on our website.
If your child is offered a place at York Road Nursery, you will be contacted by Yorkies Management for us to confirm whether you still require a place at Yorkies and the actual sessions required. Subject to availability we would then hope to offer your child a place at Yorkies.
In order to secure this place you will be required to pay the first month’s fees within a specified date.
- A minimum of two sessions per week per child is required both for your child’s emotional wellbeing and for the continuity of your child’s place in Yorkies.
- On confirmation of sessions at Yorkies, your first month’s payment becomes due. Receipt of this payment will confirm your place at Yorkies.
- Should you not be offered a morning place at York Road Nursery these fees will be fully refunded.
- Your fees will also be refunded if for any other reason we are unable to honour your placement request.
- 4 Week’s notice in writing is required to terminate your child’s place. In addition 4 week’s notice needs to be given if a reduction in sessions is required. Fees are payable during the whole of this time even if your child is not attending Yorkies.
- The 4 weeks’ notice period cannot begin earlier than the beginning of the child’s academic year, i.e. September, January or April.
- Full sessions can be changed for increased sessions or a like for like financial cost.
- The first months fees are payable to secure your place at Yorkies.
- You will then be invoiced every month in advance usually two weeks before the month for the sessions you have booked.
- Invoices must be paid no later than the 1st of the month.
- Non-payment within these terms may result in the termination of your child’s place at Yorkies and recovery of all monies due.
- Payment should be made by either, BACS transfer, childcare voucher or cheque.
- There will be a 10% discount for children who attend term time and holiday sessions five days per week. There is also a twin discount of 10% available and a sibling discount of 10% available for holiday club. (Breakfast sessions are not required for this discount).