Sessions - Term Time - Monday to Friday
The breakfast session runs from 8am-9am (including breakfast which is served up until 8.30am). Breakfast includes cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit and a variety of bread/toast.
The afternoon sessions are as follows:
30 Hours – Mon to Thur 3.30pm – 6.00pm and Friday 1.00pm – 4.00pm.
Non 30 hours – Mon to Thur 12pm – 6pm and Friday 1pm – 4pm.
The charge for the Afternoon session is inclusive of a snack and a small meal, e.g. pizza, soup, pasta bake.
Sessions – Holiday Time - Monday to Friday
- Full day session 8am to 6pm (Mon – Thur) and 8am to 4pm (Friday) includes breakfast, mid-morning snack, mid afternoon snack and tea. (A packed lunch will need to be provided by parents/guardians for lunch time).
- Morning session 8am to 1pm includes breakfast, mid-morning snack.
Early drop off and late pick up is also available during holiday time.
- Afternoon session 1pm to 6pm (Mon to Thur) and 1pm to 4pm (Fri) which includes mid-afternoon snack and tea.
Bookings made for the Holiday Sessions will be for the whole academic period and there is no refund for weeks missed unless 4 week’s notice is given in writing.
- Yorkies Daycare will close for a week at Christmas; no charge will be made for this week.
- If Christmas Eve falls on a week day, Yorkies will open but close at 1pm. Parents using this session will pay for a morning Holiday Club session (8am -1pm). The additional hour will be free of charge.
- Yorkies will have a 10 day shutdown (including the August Bank Holiday) at the end August. No charge will be made for this time.
- Yorkies will not open on a Bank Holiday. No charge will be made for
- One off additional sessions may be available and are at the sole discretion of the Manager of Yorkies Daycare.
- Yorkies will operate a Holiday session on York Road inset and occasional days. If your child normally attends on this day, you will be charged for a holiday session unless the manager is informed in writing of the child’s absence a minimum of 4 weeks before the inset/occasional day.
- If an issue cannot be resolved with reference to the policies listed then the matter will be referred to Yorkies Daycare Management Committee for a final decision.